Leading change requires planning, communicating and monitoring for maximum effectiveness and implementation. In this workshop, learn how to:
· Identify organizational and individual dynamics required to successfully lead change
· Acquire the skills needed to be a change agent
· Implement tools and methods to assist teams transitioning through change
· Identify a new way of communicating changes using Future Focused Feedback
· Implement a four-step process for managing resistance to change
This Professional Certificate in Management and Leadership program through SDSU’s College of Extended Studies is a series of eight half-day workshops (twice monthly, 8:30 am-12 pm) covering a broad range of management and leadership topics. Workshops may be taken individually with a letter of completion, or take all eight workshops to earn your professional certificate.