- What is this site all about? Why should I use this website?
- How do I place a free advertisement?
- How do I upgrade my event so it is a "top event"?
- How will people contact me regarding my advertisement?
- How do I edit my advertisement?
- How do I browse for land to use?
- What are the insurance implications of renting out my land?
EventsNearHere.com is designed to help people find or advertise events. The best way to increase interest in your event is to advertise in a high-visibility area like the Internet.
- Unlimited word count for the ad description
- HTML editor with text formatting
- Unlimited edits after the ad is placed
- Ad rotation throughout the EventsNearHere site
- Posting three photos with the ad
- Live for 60 days
- Unlimited views
- Google map*
- Ad comments available**
*If you choose to show a map, a Google map will be displayed on your ad using the address you supplied
**Ad reviews: If you choose to enable reviews, people can comment on your ad. You will have the ability to approve the comments before they appear on the site. This is a great option to increase traffic and interest in your ad.
Note: Private e-mail If you choose to enable private e-mail messaging, the e-mail address you used when creating your EventsNearHere account will be used as your primary e-mail address. This address will remain anonymous. Users will never see your e-mail address.
Press log in in the menu bar, and then click the link edit ads.
Click the button labeled "upgrade."
Click the buy now button, and you will be directed to PayPal where you can upgrade your event for $5.
For a free ad, enter your contact phone number and e-mail address on the order form, which will be displayed with your ad when it is placed.
- Click the log in button on the top of the page, and log in to the site.
- Then click the manage button in the menu bar on top of the page.
- You will now be on a page that displays the ads you are running.
- Choose the ad you would like to edit, and click on it.
- Make the changes to the ad.
- Click submit at the bottom of the page.
Depending on your insurance company and the type of policy you have, coverage provided will differ. Please contact your insurance provider to confirm that your policy covers you for promoting an event.