Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will be returning to WestWorld April 23-25, 2021 with their one-of-a-kind shopping experience that features over 130 vintage curators and handmade artisans from across the country. With a reputation for showcasing quality vendors selling distinctive items and inspiring design, the Market also provides live music, delicious food, and more to create the unique shopping experience that is Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market.
In addition to adding increased sanitation and physical distancing measures, The Market will be limiting capacity for each day. All tickets are available for purchase online ahead of the Market to monitor attendance numbers. Masks will also be required.
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will be held April 23, 24, and 25, 2021 at WestWorld, 16601 North Pima Road, in Scottsdale. Ticket prices range from $8.00 to $40.00 (see below).
- VIP, Early Entry, and General Admission tickets are now on sale at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com; tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate
- The Friday night shopping VIP event will be on Friday, April 23 from 4-9 p.m.: $40.00
- Early Entry, 8-10 a.m. Saturday, April 24: $25.00
- General Admission, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday & Sunday, April 24 & 25: $8.00
- Military discount, $1.00 off, at gate only
- Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at gate only
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Venue charges for parking – $10.00 per vehicle. Please plan to carpool.
Those who are unable to attend Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market can also shop at The Market at Scottsdale Quarter, a fully curated retail experience created by the team of Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. The pop-up storefront featuring a collection of handmade artisans, local shops and vintage curators is open daily from 11am -6pm through May 15, 2021 at 15059 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite H 1-170, Scottsdale, AZ (off 72nd Place in The Quad).
For more information on Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, a detailed list of featured vendors, and additional information, visit junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com or follow us on these social media platforms: facebook.com/junkinthetrunkvintagemarket and @junkinthetrunkvintagemarket (Instagram) — or follow along via hashtag #junkinthetrunkvintagemarket or #partylikeajunker.