As hospital care models continue to evolve; NPs and PAs are playing an increasingly vital role in the care delivery of hospitalized patients. This conference focuses on providing the most up-to-date, evidence-based guidelines and treatment pathways necessary to optimally care for hospitalized patients. The course covers topics in critical care, hospital general medicine, surgery, neurology, hematology, cardiology, psychology, pain management and other medical subspecialties and features multiple options for skills workshops to further tailor the educational needs of NPs and PAs.
- Contemporary, guideline-based best practices
- Case-based presentations with common clinical dilemmas
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Practicing healthcare provider faculty
- 29.00 AMA, AAPA and ANCC credits
- 10.75 hours designated pharmacology content (7.50 general session, 3.25 workshop)
- Welcome Reception February 12th, 2020
General Session: USD 595.0,
Pre-Conference ECG Workshops: USD 200.0,
Suturing Skills Workshop: USD 200.0,
Critical Care Skills Workshop: USD 250.0,
Pharmacology Workshop: USD 150.0
Speakers: James Newman, M.D., Andrew (Andy) Herber, P.A.-C., John Park, M.D., Marcia Britain, D.N.P., A.P.R.N., C.N.P., Vicki Loeslie, D.N.P., A.P.R.N., C.N.P., Jennifer Palermo, P.A.-C.
Time: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Venue Name: The Scottsdale Plaza Resort