Single Women are invited to exchange bachelors at this fun party! Tonight we prove that all the men in the San Francisco Bay Area are NOT “married, gay, or dead.” Each woman is invited to bring the finest bachelor she knows, with whom she is NOT romantically involved (ex-husband, brother, father, son, friend, boss, co-worker) and introduce him to the women at the party. $10/door includes dancing to your favorite hits, with house DJ. We start off the party at 7pm with a fun Mixer Game, that makes it EASY to meet people.
MEN AND WOMEN ARE ALSO INVITED TO COME ALONE. Adults of all ages welcome. Dressy nightclub attire requested. Saturday, February 22, 2020, 7pm.
LOCATION: The Vinyl Room, “The Biggest Little Nightclub on the Peninsula,” 221 Park Road, Downtown Burlingame CA.
MORE PARTIES at http://www.thepartyhotline.com.
- Photograph & Explore Skyline Wilderness, Jan 25, Napa
- Speed Dating, Jan 26, Sunnyvale
- Meet Your Valentine Mixer – North Bay Feb 1, Petaluma
- Meet Your Valentine Mixer - Marin Feb 6, Sausalito
- Private Estate Valentines Dance, Feb 7, Fremont
- Meet Your Valentine Dance, Feb 8, Silicon Valley
- Commonwealth Club Party, Feb 12, San Francisco
- The Valentine Ball, Feb 14, San Francisco
- Post-Valentine Mixer, Feb 15, Danville
- Speed Dating, Feb 16, Burlingame
- Mt Everest Trip, April 18, Nepal
CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization; and by many singles meetups. All of our parties are fundraisers for The Seva Foundation, http://www.seva.org, to restore sight to the blind. Every $50 we raise at the party finances a cataract surgery for one blind person in one of the poor countries of the world! So please invite all of your single friends!