The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Deloitte predicts that soft-skills based occupations will account for 2/3rd of all jobs by 2030. This webinar focuses on the importance of soft skills in today's organizations and will help you focus on the right type of soft skills and how to get the most ROI from associated soft skill training.
Types of soft skills in demand, global trends, roles of both HR and line operations are all examined as well as practical strategies that need to occur pre, during and post training to get the most ROI from training workshops.
Why should you Attend:
- Are Struggling with how to build peoples soft skills in your Organization
- Are not getting the expected ROI on your soft skill Training Programs
- Trying to understand what the most important soft skills to focus on in today's workplace
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Poll Questions around your organizations current practices on Soft skill Development
- Global Trends and Outlook
- What Skills are most Important to Focus on now and in the Future
- Why this sort of Training doesn't "stick" in many Organizations
- Increasing soft skill Training return on Investment (ROI) through practical HR and Line Management Behaviors
Who Will Benefit:
- Any Human Resources role or any Line Managers
Tony White is often referred to as the "people skill specialist," as he speaks and train on numerous disciplines ranging from communicatio and team leadership to change management and negotiation skills. "Energizing, practical, and relevant," describes his style of presentation. He has facilitated training workshops, delivered keynote addresses & facilitated high-level executive initiatives for a broad cross section of business, education, and government organizations for over twenty-five years.
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/webinar/-702609LIVE?channel=eventsnearhere-nov_2019_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR