So how do you do it? I know it's not easy. But you can learn to make daily adjustments in your life that minimize typical stress, and to then manage your reactions to those really stressful situations so you feel in control, all of the time (no, really!). Why should you Attend:
Are you stressed? Over-scheduled, under-stimulated, unable to relax or incapable of delegating? The bad news is that stress (the body's non-specific reaction to any demand made on it) can eat away at you until you explode - and that never happens at an opportune moment.
The GOOD news is: You will learn exactly where stress comes from and precisely how to cope by using an individualized approach to dealing with stress when it arises (as it's bound to, right?)
Let's face it: stress happens. BUT, life is too short for you to be stressed out all the time.
That's why I'm offering this 1-hour webinar, Stress Strategies and Solutions - based on my years of research - which will:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Help you cope with the stressful situations that are bound to occur in your life - without feeling like you're going to explode
- Increase your productivity at work and at home
- Improve your relationships with your spouse, family members and co-workers
- Dramatically increase your satisfaction levels at work and at home
Who Will Benefit:
- The source of your stress (it might not be what you think it is)
- 3 methods of coping with stress
- Dozens of activities to relieve stress - do 5 per day and you'll be on your way to a better life, FAST
- A new angle from which to look at stress - and a new perspective for coping with it
- How to identify your major and minor causes of stress, and attack methods that will give you the biggest stress-reducing impact in the shortest amount of time
- The Top 10 Sources of workplace stress - are any of these affecting you?
- How to recognize and relieve the symptoms of stress
- 5 stages and symptoms of chronic stress (with hard-hitting counter-attacks for each stage!)
- How stress might be affecting you (you may not even realize stress is the cause of these common stress-related ailments)
- Isn't it time you were able to sleep at night? Isn't it time you came into work feeling appreciated and satisfied? And isn't it time you enjoyed your life again? Are you ready to learn powerful strategies and techniques to reduce your stress, increase your effectiveness and improve your relationships?
- All, but Primarily those in support Functions (as opposed to Management/Supervisory)
Rhonda Scharf CSP, HoF Insightful humorous entertaining even contagious words that are often used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different.
Rhonda is a Professional Speaker and member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, Trainer and Author, based in Ottawa. She has spoken to tens of thousands of people in dozens of different countries.
Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you excel in your work environment, emerging at the end of the day with a smile and a sense of accomplishment. Audiences far and wide sing her praises for her relevant and useful tips on administration, communication and workplace effectiveness! From efficiency to the future of work; Rhonda has the info to help you thrive!
She knows how to make you laugh and she knows how to get you to question why you do what you do. Her natural warmth and sincerity are balanced by a healthy sense of the absurd, a combination that is useful in any situation.
Rhonda has written eight books, with her latest “Alexa is Stealing her Job” and her best-seller “Common Sense is NOT Common Practice” still available.
Rhonda’s professional speaking career began at age two… when her mother would offer her 25 cents to be quiet for five minutes!