Join us for an insightful outsourced accounting webinar for auto repair shop owners.
Maintaining and managing parts inventory is extremely challenging for car care shop owners. The need of the hour is to identify ways to drive more profit, cut operational expenses and ensure sustainability amidst cut throat competition.
Over the years, many auto repair shop owners have outsourced accounting to qualified industry experts that has helped them increase profitability, save 30-50% on operational expenses and expand as well as scale their business.
During this live webinar, key speakers Jim Merrill & Teresa Chiechi will discuss:
- Ways to establish internal controls and processes
- Operational controls to prevent inventory shrinkage
- Parts tracking
- How to get accurate and timely monthly financials
- Vendor payments and reconciliation
- Tracking returned parts
- Outsourced accounting
- Jim Merrill, President (Pacific Accounting & Business Services)
- Teresa Chiechi, COO - US Market (Pacific Accounting & Business Services)