Mayo Clinic Updates in Internal Medicine 2023 presents up-to-date information as well as contemporary approaches and strategies to the ever-changing and expanding discipline of internal medicine. The program covers the scope of internal medicine, selecting from a variety of pertinent general and subspecialty derived topics. Expert faculty present evidence-based and emerging practical clinical approaches regarding various general and subspecialty topics.
General Session- Thursday-Saturday, October 19-21, 2023
*Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Pre-Course Workshop- This optional half-day experience will be held on Wednesday, October 18, 2023. Registration to the general course is required to enroll. Space is limited for this small-group, hands-on learning opportunity.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
1) Summarize various updates and new guidelines that impact practice in general medicine
2) Recall prostate cancer screening guideline updates
3) Identify diagnostic and treatment options in post COVID syndrome
4) Define various clinical updates and practice pearls in the areas of cardiology and pulmonology
5) Summarize updated approaches and guidelines for the management of hospitalized patients
Practicing general internists, family practice physicians, subspecialists, and advanced practitioners in need of practice updates.
General Session- MD, DO, PhD: USD 850.00,
General Session- Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional: USD 795.00,
Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Optional Workshop: USD 375.00
Time: 6:30 am to 1:00 pm