Please join us at the Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club monthly meeting, Thursday night, February 13, 2020, 6:30 to 9:30 pm, at the Olympic Collection, 11301 W. Olympic Blvd., West Los Angeles, CA 90064.
GUEST SPEAKER: Our featured speaker will be Terry Hale, an expert on buying, selling,and financing commercial properties. Terry is an author of eight published books, numerous trade and business magazine articles, and has presented live seminars to over 200,000+ attendees across the nation for educational advisory services.
Terry has been featured on CBS Radio, CNBC, and several syndicated radio broadcast networks as the leading authority in commercial real estate investing. Terry has over 20 years of real estate-related marketing, training and teaching experience. Hale has been on several board of directories providing Real Estate Education Programs and has assisted in negotiations for hundreds of millions of dollars in commercial real estate, and has years of diversified real estate experience. Terry's commercial real estate training provides how to find prospects, pre-screening techniques, and evaluations made easy, structuring deals, negotiation tactics and solutions for every situation imaginable.
Topics to be covered Include:
• Why Commercial properties are better than residential properties.
• Where to find retail, shopping centers, and office buildings to buy.
• Learn non-conventional tactics to locate and buy these properties.
• Buying without using your own capital, credit, or previous experience.
• Why commercial properties have less competition and higher profits.
• Why upfront capital, monthly income and profits are larger.
• How to structure your deals and calculate market values.
FREE ADMISSION: Admission to our monthly meetings is always complimentary (free!), but reservations are recommended.
Time: 18:30 - 21:30
General Admission: USD 0.00
Speaker: Terry Hale
Venue Name: The Olympic Collection Banquet and Conference Center