The VBHC 2020 conference is an ALL NEW Summit for Advanced Value-Based Healthcare, that will take place February 29, 2020, in sunny Newport Beach, California at the beautiful Fashion Island Hotel.
In 2016, we pioneered our first Orthopedic Value-Based Care conference. This year, based on popular demand and in partnership with Hoag Orthopedic Institute, we are excited to expand our offering and bring you an ALL NEW 1-day summit that will focus on advanced VBC principles in the cardiac, bariatrics, orthopedics and women's health spaces!
So JOIN US this winter in sunny Newport Beach, California, as we break the silos in modern healthcare and pioneer practical industry solutions within the cardiac, bariatric, advanced orthopedics, and Women's Health spaces!
Why Should you Attend?
• In each session we have speakers who represent the payers, providers, hospitals and employers. The speakers involved have direct experience implementing these models and will help you learn on Saturday what to implement on Monday.
• We plan to cover the financial, operational and clinical elements of the orthopedic, cardiac, bariatric, and women's health value-based healthcare spaces.
• Enjoy ample networking opportunities with colleagues and like-minded individuals, while gaining actionable information on how to manage the shift from volume to outcomes-driven care.
• This is NOT one more conference of health policy experts on broad VBC topics. This IS a "nuts and bolts" conference on how to use value based care in multiple different fields delivered by actual practitioners!
When: February 29, 2020
Where: The Fashion Island Hotel, Newport Beach, CA.
More Info: https://acpm.health/vbhc2020
* Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities available
Registration - All Categories: USD 299.00
Time: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Name: Fashion Island Hotel Newport Beach