Mayo Clinic, in collaboration with Kaiser Permanente, will be offering an intensive recertification course. The course, which includes faculty from both Mayo Clinic and Kaiser Permanente, is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of all areas in internal medicine for practicing physicians.
• Review recent advances in clinical practice
• Refresh your knowledge of core topics in internal medicine
• Aligned with the ABIM blueprint
• Examine case-based studies
• Earn Maintenance of Certification points
• Course app with presentations and note taking functionality
• Access to course recordings for one year with registration
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Apply clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestation of common problems.
• Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of uncommon medical problems.
• Review key images and key points to enhance knowledge.
• Implement strategies regarding evaluation and management of internal medicine diseases.
The target audience includes general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, family medicine physicians, and other primary healthcare professionals.
General Session USD 1075.00
Time: on Monday March 16, 2020 at 7:30 am (ends Wednesday March 18, 2020 at 12:15 pm)
Venue details: The Meritage Resort and Spa