California’s first Pole Dancing Singles Party! Meet new friends while learning how to pole dance (a fun and healthy workout) or sit back and be entertained! There will be plenty of time to mingle after the free half hour lesson. $10 at the door also includes light finger food and non-alcoholic refreshments. Pole Dancing is for BOTH MEN & WOMEN! Adults of all ages welcome. Comfortable athletic attire recommended (can also be purchased at this fun 2,500 square foot studio). Sunday, July 21, 2019, 4-6pm.
LOCATION: Oakland Pole & Dance, 366A Grand Avenue in the safe Lake Merritt area (only half a block from The Lake) and a short walk to BART.
CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization, and by many singles meetups.
MORE PARTIES at http://www.thepartyhotline.com.
- Vichy Springs Waterfall/Forest, June 22, Ukiah
- Welcome Summer Mixer, June 23, San Rafael
- Historic Petaluma Hotel Party, June 30
- Mix & Mingle, July 7, Emeryville
- Peninsula Single Mingle, July 14, Redwood City
- It’s Raining Men!, July 20, Santa Clara
- An Evening in Hawaii, July 27, Silicon Valley
- Singles TGIF, Aug 9, San Rafael
- The Summer Ball at The Fairmont, Aug 24, San Francisco