This year, your SMSS virtual event pass will grant you access to the First Responders Summit (May 9-10), AND the Government Summit (May 11-12).
The Social Media Strategies Summit for First Responders is the only conference dedicated to how public safety professionals can leverage social media to better serve their communications. Over the course of 2 days, you’ll learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to first responders including social media and crisis communications, humanizing staff, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
2 DAYS, 15 SESSIONS, A FRESH PERSPECTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA — A CAN’T-MISS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
We bring over 10 years of experience in social media education. That means you can count on a vetted, specially curated series of sessions and seasoned, experienced speakers to tackle topics that have the biggest impact on your agency or department’s social media strategy.
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your first response and public safety colleagues from around the globe — virtually!
- Network with agency peers from across the country. With professionals representing agencies large and small from all around the globe, SMSsummit is your best resource for fresh social media ideas and community-building strategies.
- Get all your social media questions answered through speaker Q&A, live chat, and discussions with other attendees.
- Be your team’s social media champion! We’ll help you build the foundations of a sustainable, scalable social media policy that you can easily share with leadership and use to train and empower your team.
- Learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to first responders including social media and crisis communications, humanizing staff, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Leave with and results-focused initiatives you can immediately apply to your agency or department.
General Admission - PreSale (Discount Expires February 10th) USD 449.00
General Admission - Earliest Bird (Discount Expires March 10th) USD 549.00
General Admission - Early Bird (Discount Expires April 14th) USD 649.00
General Admission - Last Chance (Discount Expires May 8th) USD 699.00
General Admission - At The Door (Starts May 9th) USD 749.00
Date and Time: Starts: Mon, May 9,2022 ( 9:00 AM) and Ends: Thu, May 12, 2022 ( 3:00 PM)