Covid-19 has impacted the way we live our lives, learn, engage with others, and especially how we work. Since March of 2020, many organizations had to adapt their organization from an office-bound workforce into a Future Workforce consisting of a distributed workforce. For many organizations this has opened up a number of opportunities, but also a number of challenges in engagement, culture, hiring, onboarding, advancement, and learning.
The Virtual Future Workforce Conference on April 27-28, 2021 is designed as an educational event focused on how you can strategically make an impact on your distributed workforce by defining culture, increasing employee engagement, implementing technology, redefining onboarding, and increasing learning and development. This two-day educational event also offers exciting networking opportunities and group engagement through our interactive virtual event platform.
By attending the Future Workforce Conference you will hear best practices, case studies, and spotlight sessions on many topics including:
•Strategic impact of defined digital transformation on a remote workforce
• Impacting employee engagement through learning and development
• Driving transformation and innovation through processes, people, and technology
• Defining a distributed workforce culture
• Evolution of HR
• Employee benefits and defined engagement
• Strategic recruiting, hiring, and onboarding
• Ensuring employee performance through metrics, reviews, and KPIs
• Impact on organizational security
• Employee and organization remote readiness
• Digital transformation impact on a future workforce
• And many more
We look forward to welcoming you to the Future Workforce Conference this April, on our virtual event platform.
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
General Admission - PreSale (Discount Expires Feb 4th): USD 199.00,
General Admission - Earliest Bird (Discount Expires March 4th): USD 299.00,
General Admission - Early Bird (Discount Expires March 25th): USD 399.00,
General Admission - Last Chance (Discount Expires April 26th): USD 499.00,
General Admission - At The Door (Starts April 27th): USD 599.00