API World 2020 (Oct 27-29 | Virtual) is the world's largest API and Microservices event -- The Center of the API Economy.
Discover cutting-edge API and integration technologies and learn best practices from technical leaders at companies such as: IBM, Box, MuleSoft, Kong, eBay, Postman, US Bank, TomTom, Ford Motor Company, Lending Club, Comcast, Vonage, HERE, Michelin, RapidAPI, Periscope Data, Cloud Elements and 140+ more.
Join 4,500+ professionals and engineers for 3 days of practical sessions and workshops, organized across 3 internal conferences: the API Lifecycle Conference, Microservices World, and the API Innovation Conference.
Learn about and uncover the newest API and integration technologies and best practices in API strategy and management. The API Economy has grown incredibly in the past 9 years since the first API World -- so at API World 2020, we've added new conference sessions on the API Project Lifecycle:
- API Design / Architecture
- API Strategy / Enterprise Modernization
- API Security
- API Scalability / Management
- API Testing / Usability (DX)
- Microservices World: With new content covering Microservices Architecture and Development, Service Mesh, Containers, Kubernetes, IT, Data, CI/CD, Cloud/Networking Security, and Performance.
- API Innovation Conference: New content on innovative new API and integration topics, including: OpenAPI, GraphQL, Async API, OAuth, AI/ML, API Ops, Open Source, Ecosystems, Blockchain and IoT.
- An expanded Virtual Expo with 30+ exhibitors.
- Online API World Hackathon and Hiring Expo: Our well-known hackathon and hiring expo will both be hosted online this year -- with the opportunity for more prospects and submissions globally.
API World 2020 is co-located with AI DevWorld 2020, the world's leading AI, Machine Learning and Data Science Conference.
For sponsor and exhibitor inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or here:
PREMIUM Pass (Full Price: $1595; Rates Increase Aug 20, Sept 24, and Oct 15) : USD 845.0
PRO Pass (Full Price: $1195; Rates Increase Aug 20, Sept 24, and Oct 15) : USD 545.0
OPEN Pass (FREE): USD 0.0
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm