EAP Tech Talent is a unique open platform for the boldest people leaders in tech to engage in a genuinely disruptive dialogue around how the most radical people strategies are shaping the most admired growth stories in the industry.
Taking part helps you double click and journey into the space between reading an article and hiring a consultant to help you solve your own people challenges.
Offering honest, open perspectives on what’s working and what’s not, only here have HR leaders in Tech had the chance to hear from:
- Scale what makes you unique: Hear how Netflix is scaling its culture and developing its HR team to become business-critical strategic partners.
- Crack the skills code in your rapid-growth tech company: Listen as Spotify reveals how it is retaining its best and brightest by enabling next-generation learning.
- Stay one step ahead of future trends: Find out how HP built a $50B start-up, reinvented its HR organization and established an internal innovation think tank.
- Become the disruptive driver of business success: Hear how Pinterest, Pixar, Micron and PRO Unlimited are driving bottom-line business benefits through unconventional approaches traditional HR processes.
- Reimagine your employee experience at warp speed: Gain the key insights on how Delivery Hero is redefining employee engagement and rethinking its approach to purpose and values.
- Scale success during hypergrowth: Uncover the secrets behind how Indeed scaled its culture during rapid growth.
- Navigate rapid change & drive horizontal accountability: Discover how Symantec is fundamentally remolding how work is being done in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
… and much more.
Conference USD 1999.00
Conference + Strategy Day USD 2397.00
Strategy Day USD 698.00
Speakers: Pat Wadors, Chief Talent Officer, ServiceNow, Tracy Keogh, Chief Human Resources Officer, HP, Anna Lundström, Head of Human Resources – Americas, Spotify, Rebecca Port, Vice President Talent, Netflix, Christian Schmeichel, Senior Vice President Human Resources, SAP, Amy Cappellanti-Wolf, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, Symantec, Paul Wolfe, Senior Vice President Human Resources, Indeed, David Hanrahan, Chief People Officer, Eventbrite, Jeri Doris, Chief People Officer, Delivery Hero, Sydney Wu, Head of Global Human Resources Operations & Services, Dropbox, Cheryl Johnson, Chief Human Resources Officer, Paylocity, L. David Kingsley, Chief People Officer, Vlocity, Ana White, Chief Human Resources Officer, F5 Networks, Mandy Sebel, Senior Vice President People, UiPath, Adriana Bokel, Herde Chief People Officer, Pegasystems, Tami Rosen, Chief People Officer, Luminar Technologies, Amy Zimmerman, Head of People Operations, Kabbage, Reema Batnagar, Head of Human Resources, Pixar, Katherine Williamson, Head of Learning & Development, Pinterest, Kelley Steven-Waiss, Chief Human Resources Officer, HERE Technologies, Adrian Stevens, Vice President Talent Transformation, HPE, Scott Kelly ,Chief Operating Officer, Hitachi Vantara, Scott Domann, Chief People Officer, Honey, Neil Frye, Vice President People, Alto, Rashmi Gupta, Senior Vice President Human Resources, PRO Unlimited, Shveta Miglani, Head of Global Learning & Development, Micron, Josee Meiners, Chief Human Resources Officer, The Ocean Cleanup, Lauren McKenna, Global Head of Human Resources, Trend Micro, Lori Dipprey, Chief People Officer, Pariveda Solutions, Joe Griston, Chief of Talent, Arrival, John Radford, Founder and Partner, Radford | Aon, Edie Goldberg, President, E. L. Goldberg & Associates, Maria Colacurcio, Chief Executive Officer, Syndio, Brooke Green Partner, Head of Employee Experience Rewards Practice Radford | Aon
Time: on Monday April 06, 2020 at 12:00 pm (ends Wednesday April 08, 2020 at 4:00 pm)
Venue details: Grand Hyatt San Francisco