LEAP HR: Life Sciences is the only time all year where the boldest life sciences people leaders clear their schedule to collaborate, innovate, and co-create the future of HR in life sciences. Taking part will give you the chance to discover the breakthrough thinking and disruptive people strategies that inspire sustainable innovation to deliver growth and gain a competitive edge.
Among the highlights:
- Build a stronger, more flexible culture fit for a hyper-dynamic industry: Be the first the find out how Novo Nordisk is evolving its culture to go 'beyond innovation'
- Reimagine employee experience in a growing life sciences business: Uncover the latest thinking Ipsen is applying to make the employee experience more meaningful
- Radically reshape your culture around belonging and inclusion: Hear how Verily is investing in 'belonging' to boost its business and truly move the needle on diversity
- Totally reshape the way we do HR: Understand how Relay Therapeutics is intertwining analytics and learning And development to give it a competitive edge with top talent
- Reimagine the future of HR in a hyper-growth bio pharma: See how Entasis Therapeutics is rethinking the role of HR to drive true talent collaboration and innovation in life sciences
Conference Only: USD 2299.0,
Conference + Focus day: USD 3198.0,
Focus Day: USD 1899.0
Speakers: Rona Anhalt, Corporate Vice President of Human Resources, Celgene, Jo-Ann Beltramello, Chief Human Resources And Infrastructure Officer, Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Amy Buono Vice, President of People And Culture, Genomatica, James Cheng, Global Director of Inclusion And Diversity And Talent Acquisition, Gilead Sciences, Ashwin Datt, Chief People Officer, Gyroscope Therapeutics, Andy Dawson, Head of Human Resources, Entasis Therapeutics, Lisa DiPaolo, Senior Vice President of North American Human Resources And Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Ipsen, Nori Ebersole, Chief Human Resources Officer, Urovant Sciences, Joel Espejo, US Head of Human Resources, PolyPeptide Group, Nancy Fairchild, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Luminex, Inverleith Fruci, Vice President And Head of Human Resources, Profusa, Jenny Gizzi, Vice President of Human Resources, Mirati Therapeutics, Stephanie Heintz, Director of Human Resources, Dendreon Corporation, Joyce Johnson, Vice President of Human Resources, Cytovance Biologics, Amie Krause, Vice President of Human Resources, Atara Biotherapeutics, Sheela Krothapalli, Head of People Operations, Verily, John McHutchison, Chief Executive Officer And President, Assembly Biosciences, Maryellen McQuade, Corporate Vice President of Human Resources, Novo Nordisk, Renu Menezes, Head of Human Resources, Dart Neuroscience, Julie Person, Head of Human Resources, Sangamo Therapeutics, Andy Porter, Executive Vice President And Chief People Experience Officer, Relay Therapeutics, Christie Prue, Vice President of Human Resources, Two Labs, Stacy Solorio, Vice President And Head of Human, Resources Karius, Inc., Adam Thomas, Chief Human Resources Officer, Synlogic, Jennifer Troia, Senior Vice President of Human Resources And Organization Development, Assembly Biosciences, Nancy Vitale, Co-Founder And Managing Partner - Former CHRO, Partners for Wellbeing - Genentech, Lisa Welker-Finney, Vice President of Human Resources, Boston Scientific, Amy Wireman, Group Vice President of Human Resources, BioMarin Pharmaceuticals
Time: 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Venue Name: Hotel Kabuki