With the global patent licensing landscape facing greater uncertainty, staying abreast of the current market has become more important than ever.
Returning for its 6th year, IAM's Patent Licensing 2020 is designed to provide licensors and licensees with an insight into the strategies for success being used by leaders in the field.
By attending Patent Licensing you will...
1. Assess covid-19's impact on licensing and how Uber and GE Ventures are staying ahead in the turbulent landscape
2. Gain strategies for achieving success in new and unexplored markets from Nagra and HDMI
3. Understand how Mitre, Netlist and Western Digital successfully identify patent value and set rates
4. Take away win-win negotiation tactics from Rambus, Sony and Stanford
5. Earn up to five hours CLE accreditation
6. Reinforce and grow your network
In-house counsel: USD 395.0
Speakers: Peter Toto, Vice President, IP, Sony, Noel Egnatios, Vice President and General Counsel, DivX, Soji John, Assistant General Counsel, IP and Licensing, Western Digital, Subash Krishnankutty, Vice President, IP Licensing and Business Development, Kudelski, Pat Patnode, President, Licensing, GE Ventures, Marc Frechette, Chief Licensing Officer, Netlist
Time: 8:00 am to 6:15 pm