SILICON VALLEY SINGLES CONVENTION
Saturday, April 6, 2019
7:30pm – Entertaining Keynote Address: Chemistry vs Compatibility: What’s More Important?, with author Cassie Zampa-Keim.
8:30pm-Midnight – Dance Party featuring your favorite Top 40 hits!
COST: $15/advance (by April 5) or $20/door.
Adults of all ages welcome. Dressy attire requested.
LOCATION: Hilton Hotel, near Levi Stadium, 4949 Great America Pkwy, corner of Tasman, Santa Clara CA 95054. Next to Light Rail. Free parking. If hotel lot is full, free parking also available across the street at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization; San Francisco Singles, Singles Events & Travel, SF Bay Area Singles Events, Your Asian Connection, South Bay Outdoor Adventure, Single Professionals Internet Network (SPIN), Lifestyle Parties & Hiking, Single & Professional, Cougar Parties, Singles over 40 and Fun, Bay Area Singles, and many other singles organizations.
DISCOUNTS & more parties at http://www.thepartyhotline.com.
- The Winter Ball at The Fairmont, March 9, San Francisco
- Waterfalls Trek & Wine Tasting, March 9, Freestone
- St Patrick’s Eve Dance, March 16, San Jose
- Spring Mixer, March 21, Sausalito
- Live Music Mixer, March 31, Pleasanton
- Sunday Afternoon Delight, April 14, San Carlos
- Singles Charity Ball, May 4, San Francisco