The market will feature:
- An open-air market featuring handmade and vintage items from 40+ vendors. You will find unique, one-of-a-kind gifts made by local artisans. Buy for your loved ones, or treat yourself! Items will include holiday and home décor, accessories, jewelry, kids toys, party supplies, vintage finds, art, candles, artisanal food and more!
- FREE hot chocolate and cider
- Over $1,000 in raffle prizes in our 12 Days of Christmas raffle. This will include 12 different prizes, increasing in value, up to the Grand Prize. Guests will receive one free raffle ticket upon entry to enter to win the prize of their choice. Additional raffle tickets (maximum of 10) can be purchased for $1 each on site.
- FREE Swag Bags for the first 200 guests who enter the market (limit 1 per family). These will include tons of goodies from our sponsors and vendors, including freebies and coupons. Be sure to get there early to claim your bag!
- Local food trucks to satiate your hunger needs
- Santa Claus! Take photos of your little one standing near Santa (no lap photos due to COVID) using your own phone. *Santa will be wearing a mask.
- Elsa, the snow queen. Take photos of your child with their favorite Frozen character! *Elsa will be wearing a mask.
- FREE crafts and activities for kids, including a station to write their Christmas letter to Santa. Envelopes and a North Pole mailbox will be provided. *Parents - for $4 per child, sign up to receive a response letter from Santa in the mail!
* COVID protocols will be in place
Category: Community | Markets
Time: 10:00 to 16:00