This class provides you with an experience of self expression through creative art making and a rediscovery of the amazing strong woman your already are. Connect with fellow moms who have likely experienced the same universal struggles and joys of parenthood.
This is a class where you can reconnect with your authentic self. Your true dynamic self is ready and waiting to express itself through art and genuine connection with like women.
You will be introduced to a variety of art materials and processes that will help you to visually express your ideas and emotions. This includes but is not limited to watercolor, acrylics, block printing, weaving, stamping, colored pencil, collage, mixed media and more! A full syllabus will be presented on the first day of class.
- This class is open to moms of all ages
- All materials are included
- This class meets on Wednesday mornings from 9:30 - 12:30
- This class runs from October through May.
- We follow the Wallingford Public School Schedule for holidays and weather cancellations while the class is running. Cost per month does not change even if a class is missed due to a holiday or weather cancellation.
- We are implementing a monthly payment schedule for the 2019 / 2020 school year. Payment reminders will be through automatic monthly invoice. Payment for the first month is due when registering.
- Class enrollment is $90 per month. When you register you will be charged for the first month. You will be invoiced monthly throughout the year. If you would like to pay in full for the entire year, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you want to cancel your enrollment at any time, please give at least one months notice.