Running of the Chihuahuas has to remain on hold this year, but the fun doesn't. Join us for an afternoon of all things Chihuahua at The Wharf.
We'll start at 3 pm on Transit Pier with a costume contest and a look back at prior year's races on the 20 foot LED movie screen. Then take your seats and settle in for a special screening of Beverly Hills Chihuahua!
There will be prizes for the top three costume contestants, fun swag from our pet friendly partners and we will be raffling off a Pacifico cooler.
All ticket sales and raffle proceeds benefit Rural Dog Rescue.
Each ticket is good for up to six people and all the Chihuahuas you can handle!
Priority for this event is given to Chihuahuas, but their four legged other breed friends may attend too.
The Details & FAQs:
- Screenings take place on Transit Pier (970 Wharf Street SW) next to Cantina Bambina and across from the Anthem. Look for the movie check in sign on Wharf Street.
- Each reservation includes seating for up to six people.
- Children under the age of three may sit on their parent’s lap but per DC's COVID guidelines, no more than ten people may sit together - this includes children of all ages.
- You can purchase food and drinks (beer, wine, and Pepsi products) from the Cantina Bambina snack window to enjoy at your fire pit.
- You may bring food from a Wharf restaurant into the movie but all drinks must come from the concession stand at the movie.
- Please remain in your seat unless you are going to get food or use the restroom - you must be masked at all times when not eating and drinking.
- Tickets are non-refundable - in the event of inclement weather we will still donate proceeds to Rural Dog Rescue
If you or anyone in your group is displaying symptoms of or has been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, you must stay home.