Pediatrics and Neonatology Virtual Congress (PedNeo 2021) aims to provide a phase for controlling new-born and infant mortality rate, the spread of infectious disease and endorse with the healthy lifestyle for a prolonged disease-free life by helping to ease the complications of children & adolescents with prolonged disorders.
Conference Central Topics:
- Clinical Pediatrics
- Neonatology and Perinatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Child Psychology and Mental Health
- Pediatric Healthcare and Nutrition
- Pediatric Obesity and Metabolism
- Pediatrics and Infectious Diseases
- Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatrics and Family Care
- Congenital Heart Disease and Surgery
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
- Midwifery and Pediatric Nursing
An outstanding team of Committee members and Investigators will Chair the Keynote & Plenary sessions, followed by special sessions & poster presentations which provide a great setting for a discussion on emerging discoveries providing a synergistic exchange of ideas and concepts.