Meet & Greet with Gannett Fleming
Subcontracting Opportunities Available
The Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development invites you to meet and network with Gannett Fleming, a 2019 ENR Ranked Top Design Firm (#9, Mass Transit and Rail; #12, Transportation; #14, Highways; #20, Bridges, Engineering News-Record 2019), providing public and private industry clients with extensive planning, design, and construction management services of transit/transportation systems and facilities.
Gannett Fleming has helped shape the transportation infrastructure that connects people and communities around the world throughout the past century. They focus on smart design strategies, innovation to maximize efficiency, sustainability, and community partnering to ensure successful outcomes.
The Broward County CBE/SBE community is invited to join their team for upcoming transit/transportation pursuits. Come meet with them to learn about current opportunities. Gannett Fleming is looking to prequalify subcontractors in the following NAICS Codes:
- 541310 Architectural Services
- 541320 Landscape Architectural Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541340 Drafting Services
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
- 541820 Public Relations Agencies
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541611 Administrative and General Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
NOTE: It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business events hosted by Broward County OESBD. Please contact us with any questions by phone at 954-357-6400 or via email. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- This event is FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited for seating.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. Priority seating is extended to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The workshop starts promptly at 3 PM.
- On-site registrants and late arrivals will be accommodated as space allows ONLY.
Validated parking is available in our Governmental Center Garage, entrance on 2nd Street, 1.5 blocks west of Andrews Avenue. Please bring your parking ticket with you for validation.