Join us to come away with the tools and techniques that are key to creating a customer-centered marketing strategy that drives profit as well as:
- Dive deep into the persona of the modern marketer and data scientist to uncover how marketers can be more data-savvy and data scientists can better connect to the customer thereby working more effectively together to create an insights-driven culture.
- Explore best practices in targeting and personalization to ensure you are adopting a customer-centric approach to better target your customers to deliver the right message, to the right person at the right time.
- Delve into the current global privacy regulatory landscape to thoroughly understand the growing number of data privacy trends to ensure full compliance while still gaining insight into customer behaviors.
- Examine the state of the art technology in deep learning including AI, Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing to grasp their capabilities to drive increased ROI and personalization,
- Examine the latest in best practices in attribution to strike a balance between privacy and accuracy with a particular focus on how to navigate a cookie-less world.
- Uncover the next evolution of data and analytics models to further integrate data and marketing and digitize the customer experience/engagement.
- Achieve the Holy Grail of marketing attribution by creating deep personalization at every touchpoint.
Early Bird register by 08/21/2020: USD 1195.0,
Advanced register by 09/18/2020: USD 1395.0,
On-site register after 09/18/2020: USD 1695.0
Time: 08:00 - 17:30