Join us for the Ultimate Test Drive for Security Operating Platform to learn more about how our next-generation network security, advanced endpoint protection and cloud security prevents successful cyberattack by blocking exploits, ransomware and malware attacks to minimize infected endpoints and servers.
During the Arista Networks hands-on session, you'll have the chance to configure the following environments:
- Multi-Chassis Aggregation (MLAG) and Virtual ARP (VARP) overview
- Building a Layer 3 Leaf-Spine with BGP
- CloudVision Portal (CVP)
From this hands-on Palo Alto session, you will learn how to:
- Protect users from ransomware attacks with the VM-Series next-generation firewall and Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection.
- Prevent unknown threat with Wildfire threat intelligence cloud and AutoFocus contextual threat intelligence service.
- Extend the investment in the Security Operating Platform with Aperture, Cortex Data Lake and Cortex XDR in the Cortex Hub.
price 1: USD 0.00
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue name: Presidio