- The Southeast Regional Office of UNICEF USA celebrates the sixth annual UNICEF Gala Atlanta. The event will take place at The Foundry at Puritan Mill. Funds raised at the event will support UNICEF’s work to save and improve the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
- The Brewer Family will be honored with the Global Philanthropist Award for their work with UNICEF USA and commitment to make the world a better place for children. Ginny Brewer is a member of the Board of the Southeast Region of UNICEF USA and served as the immediate past décor co-chair for this event.
- UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories around the world and has saved more children's lives than any other humanitarian organization. The evening is a celebration of UNICEF’s work, as well as a tribute to the outstanding humanitarians who make our work possible.
- Honorees: Ginny and Charles Brewer and Family
- Guest Speaker: Mohamed Sidibay, UNESCO High-Level Reflection Group for Strategic Transformation Education Activist
- Honorary Chairs: Rebecca and Dr. Sanjay Gupta; Ted Turner; UNICEF Ambassador Vern Yip and Craig Koch and The Honorable Andrew and Carolyn McClain Young
- Event Chairs: Payal Pittie Rao and Chiara Visconti di Modrone-Pervanas
- Menu Design: Chef Fuyuhiko Ito and Pastry Chef Lisa M. Ito, Umi
- Entertainment: Angelica Hale, Youngest Runner-Up and Two-Time Golden Buzzer on America’s Got Talent
- Thursday – April 16, 2020
- 6:30 PM Reception
- 7:30 PM Dinner and Program
- The Foundry at Puritan Mill 916 Joseph E Lowery Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Individual tickets are $1000. Table tickets range from $12,500 - $50,000
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, visit http://www.unicefusa.org.