Atlanta Trauma Symposium is designed for orthopaedic surgeons to enhance surgeon competency and provide strategies for fracture management.
A distinguished faculty will present the latest concepts and techniques in orthopaedic trauma using didactic lectures, case presentations, and hands-on workshops.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
• Apply the most current techniques in fracture care
• Appraise the updated indications for fracture treatment selection
• Identify the complexity of fracture so as to make the best referral decisions
• Analyze how healthcare reform may impact physician practice in orthopaedic trauma
• Employ different treatment options based on expert opinion
This course is designed to meet the needs of orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes fracture repair.
Physicians: The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
FORE designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician: USD 700.0,
Fellows and Other Healthcare Professionals: USD 450.0
Time: 2:00 pm to 1:35 pm.
Venue name: The Westin Buckhead Atlanta