Town Center at Cobb partners with the American Red Cross for a blood drive on Friday, July 1 through Sunday, July 3 from noon – 5 p.m. Donations are urgently needed as supply is critical at this time.
Why get involved? Here are some quick facts, courtesy of the American Red Cross:
- Someone needs blood every two seconds in the U.S.
- One donation can help save more than one life.
- Approximately 29,000 units of red blood cells are needed in the U.S. every day.
- Approximately 37 percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate – yet less than 10 percent actually do.
- The American Red Cross supplies approximately 40 percent of the nation's blood supply.
WHERE: Town Center at Cobb – Upper Level JCPenney Wing
400 Ernest Barrett Pkwy
Kennesaw, GA 30144
WHEN: Friday, July 1 through Sunday, July 3
Noon – 5 p.m.
HOW: Visit redcrossblood.org using sponsor code ‘tcac’ to schedule an appointment in advance. Reservations are recommended but are not required. To learn more, please visit towncenteratcobb.com.