• Update the diagnostic radiologist on new trends, relevant techniques and practical applications
• Emphasize the latest advances related to common problems encountered in clinical practices
• Multi-subspecialty course that utilizes a combination of didactic lectures and QandA sessions
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Examine and compare challenging breast procedures
• Examine the anatomy of a breast cancer lawsuit
• Compare upper and lower extremity interesting sports cases
• Examine imaging of bone tumors and identify tips and tricks
• Examine and compare benign vs malignant spine factures
• Analyze case based review of acute stroke imaging
• Discuss simplified PIRADS in prostate MRI
• Identify pediatric head and neck infections
• Discuss updates in abdominal trauma
• Evaluate PET imaging in the age of Immunotherapy
• Review diagnostic and procedural MSK Ultrasound
• Evaluate common misses from the ER in Pediatric MSK
25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits will be offered. SAM credit is under review and will likely be available for this activity in the amount of 25 SAM credits.
Robert P. Hartman, M.D.
Christopher H. Hunt, M.D.
Robert W. Maxwell, M.D.
Timothy J. Welch, M.D.
Time: 06:00 to 12:15
Venue Name: Fairmont Kea Lani