On the off chance that you are searching for chikankari in cool and relieving textures and have an eye for detail, this little shop on the outskirts of the bustling roads of Chowk is for you. It has chicken weaving on an assortment of summer-accommodating textures running from kotas, Maheshwaris, chanderi to mulmul and material. The weaving is so great in its flawlessness, it addresses you. Her assortment of suits and saris for ladies and kurtas for men might be more costly than your ordinary chikan shop, yet don't go there searching for common stuff. Lucknow Chikankari Saree
Who would be responsible for paying local taxes in countries outside of India?
- Our "100% Buyer Protection Program" allows for easy returns and refunds for:
- 1. Products which you received in "Damaged/Defective/Broken" condition.
- 2. Products not as per description/photo on the website.
- 3. Products which you may not like for quality, color and design related issues.
- All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your dispute within 7 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 7 days of delivery may not be entertained by sellers.
- You need to register your dispute in either of the two ways:
- 1. By sending email to email@example.com with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute with relevant seller. Please mention your order number in the email.
- 2. Register dispute directly with seller by following below procedure for direct resolution which usually is faster.
- To register dispute directly with seller, please follow below mentioned easy process:
- 1. Go to your customer account here at http://www.shyamalchikan.com/login/ and sign in when prompted.
- 2. Or Click the "My Account link" at the top of the site and sign in when prompted.
- 3. Click on the "Confirmed Orders" Tab on the left side and Select the Order you wish to return.
- 4. On the order detail page you will see "Raise Dispute with Seller" section.
- 5. Enter the details of your dispute and attach relevant images there.
- 6. Click "Raise Dispute to Seller" button once ready.
- 7. If you are not registered on shyamalchikan.com, you can register by clicking the "Register" link on the top of website and then file the dispute or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org