With fermentation touted as the next pillar in the alternative protein movement, it is now more important than ever to come together as a community.
The REFORMULATE: Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Protein Innovation Summit (running digitally in January) will bring together leading decision-makers across food and beverage to explore key challenges and opportunities in the successful commercialization of fermentation-enabled alternative proteins for human consumption. Join industry-leading speakers including Clara Foods, Mycorena, Bond Pet Foods, and 3FBio as they showcase novel technological advances powering the new wave of alternative protein products, leveraging fermentation biotechnology to increase scalability, flavor, sustainability and production efficiency.
Whether you have a fermentation-enabled protein product offering or are looking to launch into the growing alternative protein space, this virtual event will equip you with the information and partnerships to succeed.
Why This is an Unmissable Event:
* Discover the changing consumer trends reshaping the food and beverage industry, and identify the actions needed to positively align your products with future consumer purchasing patterns to gain market share and protect the sustainability of future earnings
* Determine how to effectively integrate fermentation-enabled alternative proteins into your current business model and product offering to improve taste, texture and affordable health benefits to plant, algae and fungal based protein products
* Understand the potential of next-generation fermentation-enabled protein sources to inform your future R and D and product development decisions
* Get insights to navigate and overcome the formulation and manufacturing challenges that can arise, to ensure your products do not compromise on taste, texture or functionality
* Discuss next-generation fermentation techniques and technologies to increase scalability and reduce price point of novel ingredients
Industry (Conference+Pre-Conference workshop Day): USD 2697.0,
Industry (Conference Only): USD 1999.0,
Academic/Small Biotech (Conference+Pre-Conference workshop Day): USD 2397.0,
Academic/Small Biotech (Conference Only): USD 1799.0,
Solution Provider (Conference+Pre-Conference workshop Day): USD 3297.0,
Solution Provider (Conference Only): USD 2499.0
Speakers: Josh Silverman, Aromyx Corp., Henry Gordon-Smith, Agritecture, Nate Crosser, The Good Food Institute, Ramkumar Nair, Mycorena, Horacio Acerbo, Kernel Mycofood, Andrew Beasley, 3F BIO, Matt Gibson, New Culture, Isaac Emery, Informed Sustainability Consulting, Jasmin Ravid, Kinoko-Tech, Brian Chau, MycoKind, Nick Cooney, Lever VC, Corjan Vandenberg, Fumi Ingredients, Miguel Serrano, former Nestle, Chenfeng Lu, Fybraworks, Aleh Manchuliantsau, Planetarians, Michiel van Deursen, Capital V, Xin Tao, Hogan Lovells, Alexander Goldman, National Advertising Division, Ilan Samish, Amai Proteins, Ranjan Patnaik, Clara Foods, Mariliis Holm, Sustainable Food Ventures, Mark Warner, Warner Advisors, Sacha Baker, Change Foods, David Bucca, Change Foods, Maximilian Bade, K16 Ventures, Abril Estrada, Wild Earth, Britta Winterberg, LegenDairy Foods, Rich Kelleman, Bond Pet Foods, Anthony Clark, MycoTechnology
Time: 07:00 - 16:15