TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND:
1. Meet and learn from the pioneers who have already launched successful Neighborhood Kitchens.
2. Pinpoint the most profitable location sourcing process for your Neighborhood Kitchens initiative.
3. Participate in the only conference dedicated to connecting real estate, the restaurant industry, and delivery logistics professionals ie a one-stop-shop for Neighborhood Kitchens entrepreneurs.
4. Build relationships with potential future partners and/or investors who will support your future growth.
5. Use this conference as a building block for your team. Find where each of your skills lies in this redesign phase and how you can implement this as a well-oiled machine.
Time: 10:00 to 16:00
Early Bird: USD 495.00,
Advanced Rate: USD 595.00,
Standard Rate: USD 695.00
Artists / Speakers: Tae Yun Kim | Senior Director, Development - Wao Bao, James Walker | SVP, Restaurants - Nathan's Famous, Atul Sood | Chief Business Officer - Kitchen United, Adam Rosenbaum | CEO - The Meatball Shop, Charlie Guzzetta | President - BurgerFi, Tom Fricke | CEO - Bar Louie