TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
1. Manage and maintain the KOL engagement in our "new" normal, before, during, and after a launch.
2. Establish best practices working virtually with KOLs and advisory boards, learn best and new ways to keep an engaging relationship.
3. Know and understand the elements that facilitate productive relationships which leads to productive meetings with your Thought Leaders.
4. Approach digital transformation not only with KOLs but with DOLs (Digital Opinion Leaders), take a look at fresh and different ways to secure a successful interaction.
5. Enhance Teamwork between the Commercial and the Medical Affairs Teams to be on the same page while engaging their KOLs.
Early Bird: USD 595.0,
Advanced Rate: USD 695.0,
Standard Rate: USD 795.0
Speakers: Barry Lubarski - Executive Director, Medical Affairs Strategy | ALKERMES, Jacqueline Armani - Regional MSL Lead | ALCON, Oscar Segurado - Chief Medical Officer | ASC THERAPEUTICS, Sudeesh Tantry - Vice President, Global Medical Affairs | GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS, Merideth Rodgers - Medical Director | REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, Bryan Bischel - Field Director, Hepatology | MALLINCKRODT PHARMACEUTICALS, Kevin Wu - Senior Medical Director, Global Medicines Development Immunotherapy | ASTRAZENECA, Caroline Ojaimi Director - Oncology, Medical Affairs, Strategy and Operations | EISAI, Howard Berkowitz - Respiratory and Immunology Medical Science Liaison | SANOFI GENZYME, Courtney Mezzacappa Zeni - Director, Medical Affairs | SUNOVION PHARMACEUTICALS
Time: 09:30 - 14:45