Total Health 2021: Build a Better Healthcare System
Total Health unites the global healthcare industry to challenge what's possible, transform patient experience and change the world.
Spanning the entire ecosystem, Reuters Events: Total Health brings together global leaders across payers, providers, pharma, employers, investors, startups, policymakers, and the patient community to build the future of health.
Key themes at Total Health include:
- Transform Healthcare with Remote Care: Re-invent site of care to make access a problem of the past, drive down organizational costs and ensure technology drives health equality
- Predictive, Preventative, Personalized: Leverage real-world data and predictive analytics to identify health determinants and illness at an individual patient level whilst anticipating future global health crises
- The consumerization of Health: Capitalize on consumer technologies and empower patients to become the new healthcare decision-makers. Enable personalisation of treatment; multiplying available therapeutic options
- Health Equity: Access for All: Prevent digital health from becoming another layer of inequality. Ensure all patients have equal access to affordable healthcare in the digital health era
- Health Data and Collaboration: Protect patient privacy at scale, manage breaches, stewardship and consent, while leveraging standardisation and interoperability for better patient outcomes
Who Attends Total Health
PAYERS: Make access challenges a thing of the past by integrating with other parts of the value chain to drive patient satisfaction, exceeding patient expectations in the era of digital health
PROVIDERS: Drive the digital health agenda to increase access and quality of healthcare through technological innovation, whilst driving organizational efficiencies
PHARMA: Redefine patient value and the role of Pharma in the digital health era with rapid digital adoption for better customer engagement
TECH: From consumer devices, to medical services, medical devices and healthcare marketplaces Big Tech innovators and Health Tech start-ups re-imagine the business of health in the digital age
PATIENT ADVOCATES: Represent the voice of the patient, ensuring that patient value is front and centre in all future healthcare developments
Total Health Highlights include:
- All Stakeholders in One Place: Join leaders from across the healthcare spectrum form Providers, Payers, Pharma, Patient Advocacy Groups and Tech to tackle health transformation head on!
- 1:1 Networking Services: You cannot succeed in healthcare transformation alone. Join us for 2+ days of bespoke 1-2-1 networking through our matchmaking and meetings services for total interaction
- Practical Case Studies: The ONLY forum to deep-dive into case studies in the healthcare space including remote monitoring, practical applications of telemedicine or the use of increased patient data
- Healthcare's 'Netflix': We know time is precious, so catch-up in your own time through our conference on-demand service for a full 2 weeks after the live session
General Admission: USD 699.0
Time: 10:00 - 16:00