The Fresh Produce Shelf-Life Extension Technologies Digital Summit is the only dedicated virtual summit exploring how to improve the shelf life and quality of fresh produce, sharing implementation case studies from leading companies and showcasing the novel technological advances powering the new wave of solutions for food waste prevention.
With 2021 touted as the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), it is more important than ever to come together as a community to discuss how to maintain produce freshness throughout the supply chain and tackle the food waste problem generating trillion-dollar losses for the industry.
Join this event to:
* Discover the changing market drivers and consumer trends reshaping the fresh produce industry to align your strategy with future consumer purchasing patterns.
* Determine how to effectively integrate next-generation post-harvest technologies into your current supply chain to leverage shelf-life, quality and sustainability benefits for your produce.
* Understand the potential of novel shelf-life extension innovations with key case studies from leading stakeholders across the value chain to inform your future implementation decisions.
* Discover how to best assess the effectiveness and viability of novel technologies, understanding how to measure shelf-life improvements accurately and objectively.
* Explore consumer perception of shelf-life extension technologies and discuss how best to communicate with them to ensure they respond positively, increasing sales.
Wherever you are along the fresh produce value chain, this virtual event will equip you with the information and partnerships needed to leverage novel post-harvest technologies to extend the shelf life of your fresh produce, in a commercially viable and sustainable way, whilst also improving taste and quality.
Industry: Conference + Pre-Conference Workshop Day: USD 2697.0,
Industry: Conference Only: USD 1999.0,
Solution Providers: Conference + Pre-Conference Workshop Day: USD 3297.0,
Solution Providers: Conference Only: USD 2499.0,
Academics/Non for Profit: Conference + Pre-Conference Workshop Day: USD 2397.0,
Academics/Non for Profit: Conference Only: USD 1799.0
Speakers: Polymeros Chrysochou, Aarhus University, Harini Venkataraman, Lux Research Inc, Nirmal Hettiarachchi, Keells, Katherine Sizov, Strella Biotechnology, Patrick Cortes, Mission Produce, Adam Behrens, Mori, Leon Terry, Cranfield University | Horticulture Quality and Food Loss Network, Alexandria Coari, ReFED, Garland Perkins, The Oppenheimer Group, Amanda Horney, London Fruit Inc., Jean Buzby, USDA, Aidan Mouat, Hazel Technologies Inc., Justin Creasy, It's Fresh, Jeff Cad, Tops Markets, LLC, Price Mabry, HAC, Inc. dba Homeland Stores, Country Mart, and United Supermarkets, Claire Sand Founder, Packaging Technology and Research, Efrat Ferri, Sufresca, Isaac Emery, Informed Sustainability Consulting, Carol Wagstaff, University of Reading, Takashi Nakamura, Del Monte Fresh Produce, Gabriel Bernal, Seasons Farm Fresh, Henry Gordon-Smith, Agritecture, Xin Tao, Hogan Lovells
Time: 08:30 - 16:30