The world of TGFβ is at a tipping point within industry, for an explosion of data to come.
Exploring the wide array of approaches being utilized in pharma, biotech, and academia, the TGFβ for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit is the ONLY industry-led event dedicated exclusively to exploring TGF-beta's role in cancer therapeutics. This 3-day summit is your definitive meeting to delve into the core challenges of this complex target.
Don't miss out on your chance to deepen your understanding of cell signaling mechanisms, change your view of the tumor microenvironment, and prepare your candidates for the clinic to ensure patient safety.
Join your peers this year to:
- Hear from Scholar Rock on the selective inhibition of TGFβ1 activation with SRK-181, their phase 1 candidate
- Discover the latest on Bintrafusp Alfa clinical trials from James Gulley at NCI, and Clinical Development from Yan Lan at EMD Serono
- Explore the mechanism of action data from Novartis on their anti-transforming growth factor-beta antibody XOMA089
- Get involved in Takeda, Scholar Rock, Oncotelic, and Sanofi's debate the best TGF-beta isoform to target, combination vs monotherapy approaches, and the winning therapeutic approach
- Contrast Small Molecule vs Antibody approaches to utilizing Integrin Inhibition with presentations from Morphic Therapeutic and Venn Therapeutic
- This online experience will include live Q and A with speakers, audience video discussions, a virtual exhibition, and the ability to privately message and setup calls through the live attendee list.
3 Reasons Why You Should Get Involved:
- Assess how the likes of Takeda, Scholar Rock exploit the potential of TGF-b in immuno-oncology as the next blockbuster drug
- Navigate the preclinical and clinical challenges and lessons learned from NCI and EMD Serono
- Meet dozens of industry experts, discuss TGF-b's opportunities, and understand the different therapeutic approaches from antibodies to small molecules for maximum therapeutic window
Conference + 2 Workshops - Drug Developers (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 2699.00,
Conference + 1 Workshop - Drug Developers (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 2349.00,
Conference Only - Drug Developers (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 1999.00,
Workshop Only - Drug Developers (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 449.00,
Conference + 2 Workshops - Solution Providers (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 3299.00,
Conference + 1 Workshop - Solution Providers (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 2899.00,
Conference Only - Solution Providers (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 2499.00,
Conference + 2 Workshops - Academic (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 2399.00,
Conference + 1 Workshop - Academic (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 2099.00,
Conference Only - Academic (Early Booking Rates Available): USD 1799.00
Speakers: Paul Rennert, President and Chief Scientific Officer, Aleta Biotherapeutics, Olaf Christensen, VP, Head of bintrafusp alfa, Global Development, EMD Serono, Yan Lan, Senior Director in ImmunoOncology, EMD Serono, Shannon Turley, Senior Director, Cancer Immunology, Genentech, Yulei Wang, Senior Scientist, Oncology Biomarker Development, Genentech, Nadege Bercovici, CR1 - CNRS, Institut Cochin, Bruce Rogers, Chief Scientific Officer, Morphic Therapeutic, James Gulley, Chief, Genitourinary Malignancies Branch Head, Immunotherapy Group, GMB Director, Medical Oncology Service Center for Cancer Research, NCI, NIH, Julius Strauss, Co-Director Laboratory of Tumor Immunology and Biology Center for Cancer Research, NCI, NIH, Viviana Cremasco, Senior Principal Scientist, Novartis, Marc Pelletier, Translational Immune Oncology, Novartis, Vuong Trieu, Chairman and CEO, Oncotelic, Christopher Heery, Chief Medical Officer Precision, BioSciences, Aaron Martin, Senior Scientist, Cell Therapy Discovery, Precision BioSciences, Senior Representative, Sanofi, Thomas Schurpf, Associate Director, Scholar Rock, Dori Thomas- Karyat, Chief Executive Officer, Synthis, Rick Gregory, Associate Director, Takeda Oncology, Rosemary Akhurst, Professor, University of California San Francisco, Rik Derynck, Professor - Departments of Cell, Tissue Biology and Anatomy, University of California San Francisco, Sam Shrivastava, Chairman and CEO, Venn Therapeutics