LEAP TA: Life Sciences is an open platform for the boldest TA leaders in life sciences to engage in a genuinely disruptive dialogue around how the most radical talent strategies are helping redefine work in an uncertain world and successfully navigate the new normal operating environment.
This unique opportunity is designed for anyone with a stake in talent acquisition at the heart of biopharma businesses of all sizes. Those who take part will find out how to rewrite the rules of talent acquisition to balance speed with fit in finding brilliant people to gain a sustainable competitive advantage.
Only at LEAP TA: Life Sciences will you uncover the industry's most forward-thinking talent acquisition leaps, including:
- Build a more agile TA function: Learn how The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard is ensuring its recruitment engine can evolve and deliver even during hyper-growth
- Leverage brand and culture during virtual recruiting: Hear how NovoCure is bringing culture to its candidates' kitchen tables
- Transform your approach to early career talent attraction: Discover how Vertex Pharmaceuticals is using early talent initiatives to boost talent and engagement
- Create an inclusive, innovative and inspiring place to work: Understand the radical steps Zimmer Biomet is taking to attract, retain and sustain key talent and drive business results
- Shift the life sciences virtual recruiting paradigm: Explore how Scholar Rock is developing innovative practices around how it attracts, selects and onboards talent
Conference + Focus day - early bird discounts available: USD 1898.00,
Conference Only - early bird discounts available: USD 1499.00
Speakers: Liz Arpino, Associate Director, Talent Acquisition, Agios, Matt McSherry, Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Brian Jochim, Head of Talent Acquisition, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Khan Ozol, Head of Talent Acquisition, North America, AstraZeneca, Carolyn Pastore, Director, Talent Acquisition and HRBP, Blueprint Medicines, Debra Simmers, Executive Director, Talent Acquisition Business Partners and Delivery, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Chelsea Bodenstab, Director of Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards, The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Nikki Soares, Global Talent Acquisition Leader, Cytiva, Patty Garabedian, Director, Talent Acquisition, Epredia, Emily Gransky, Director, Talent Acquisition and Operations, Flagship Pioneering, Craig Natale, Head of Talent Acquisition Partners, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Sangeeth Jayanthan, Head of Strategy, Operations and Talent Acquisition Americas and Head of Talent Acquisition Canada, Novartis, Amy Provost, Head of Talent and Development, Novocure, Dawn Losinger, Head of Talent Acquisition, Precision BioSciences, Eddie Stewart, Head of Talent Acquisition and HRBP, Radius Health, Matt Larson, Head of Talent Acquisition, Scholar Rock, Will Smiley, Head of Talent Acquisition, Spark Therapeutics, Deirdre Vitale, Senior Director, Talent and Culture, Spero Therapeutics, Jerod Funke, Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Martin Rodriguez, Senior Director, Global Head of Early Career Talent, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, James Cheng, Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Interim Head of Talent Acquisition, Zimmer Biomet
Time: 8:45 am to 5:00 pm