Please join Frank Banta and CleanerBlast Industrial at Plaquemine Point Shipyard on Thursday, October 29th for an interactive demonstration of CleanerBlast wet abrasive blast machines, new chemical rust prevention/contamination/salt removing technologies and efficiency-engineered media - along with tips and techniques to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability for industrial and blast cleaning jobs. SEEING IS BELIEVING. Judge the results, and the practicality for yourself.
This event is guaranteed to get you up to speed on the most cost-effective, cutting-edge corrosion control technologies. We will offer valuable information on simple ways you can massively improve your surface prep, surface maintenance and corrosion control efforts. Come discover how various corrosion control efforts all fit together, how to implement one or all into your procedures.
- See the latest CleanerBlast vapor blast equipment in action.
- Learn about how details matter to productivity, usability, and cost-savings.
- Learn about a "whole process" system approach to vessel and facilities maintenance.
- See one-step process to simultaneously strip, clean and passivate metal - with zero film or residue - for faster prep and coat.
- Learn about versatile equipment that can clean-in-place for much faster drydock maintenance.
- See and learn about a hot new technology to stop flash rust.
- Check out new, recycled, recycle-able engineered grit that does more - pound per pound, and across - more surfaces.
- YETI cooler door prize!
- Boxed lunch provided by Pot and Paddle.
Please RSVP to attend.
If you have questions Scott Brignac would be happy to answer them! Call - 225-953-6867
General Admission: USD 0.00
Time: 10:00 to 12:00