The global pre-filled syringes market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, for its 7th year running- the 2020 event will aim to focus on new trends on digital technology advancements, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
Themes for 2020:
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2020 will be exploring themes of Container Closure Interaction and Formulation; On-body Injectors; Digital connectivity in the parenteral space; A regulatory outlook with industry and recognised body experts; Patient centricity and device development; Developments in device technology; Parenteral gene therapy and New for 2020: PFS Interactive Workshop Day.
This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more..
Key Reasons to Attend:
• EXPLORE the latest case studies parenteral drug delivery
• GAIN insights into the use of pre-filled syringes for gene therapy
• NETWORK with leading industry experts, key opinion leaders and regulatory body representatives
• ENGAGE in the key challenges and topics of the field in the interactive post-conference workshop day
To register or for more information visit: http://www.pfsamericas.com/evvent
Who should attend:
• Drug-delivery developers
• Medical Device Engineers
• Primary Packaging material designers
• Secondary packagers
• Smart device developers
• Training device developers
• Device-safety solution providers
• Drug developers
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #Smipfsusa
General Admission USD 1999.00
Time: On Monday October 26, 2020 at 9:00 am (ends Tuesday October 27, 2020 at 5:00 pm)