3 outstanding programmes bringing together Europe’s key genomics experts in Next Generation Sequencing, Single Cell Analysis and Genome Editing.
80+ case studies, solution and technology presentations and 2 interactive workshops.
View Agenda: http://bit.ly/2Ophy8b
07 April 2019 – Day One
• Single Cell ‘Omics Analysis: Current And Emerging Tools, parallel sequencing of single-cell genomes and transcriptomes and Spatial Transcriptomics
• Single Cell in Clinical Use – Applications in the clinic and Diagnostic Development
08 April 2019 – Day Two
• Interactive Workshop: Spatial Transcriptomics
• Single-Cell Analysis In Drug Discovery and Development including immune-repertoire profiling
• Overcoming Challenges- Benchmarking study on scRNA-seq technologies, sample prep and multi-omic bioinformatics solutions
General Admission: USD 299.00
Speakers: Brian Dougherty, Executive Director of Translational Medicine, AstraZeneca, Bin Li, Director, Computational Biology, Takeda, Jin Jen, Director, Sequencing Research, Celgene, Shanrong Zhao, Director, Pfizer, Wade Davis, Director Computational Genomics, Genomics Research Center (GRC), AbbVie, Esperanza Anguiano, Associate Director, Clinical Genetics and Genomics, Translational Medicine, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue name: Hyatt Regency Boston