The Seagriculture Conference Asia-Pacific 2023 gathers top speakers, who will share their know-how within seaweed for feed, food, offshore cultivation, biorefinery of seaweed and much more.
Asia Pacific holds the major commercial seaweed market share with a value of USD 10.73 billion in 2020. The increasing adoption of commercial type of macroalgae in traditional cuisines of various countries such as China, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, South Korea and Vietnam has elevated its global demand over the past few years.
The two-day program will go into the many different applications of seaweed that exist now and will combine plenary sessions with interactive poster presentations, trade shows and debate sessions, among others.
- Seaweed producers / cultivation plant owners and operators
- Technology providers for cultivation and harvesting
- Technology providers for dewatering, drying and processing
- Venture capitalists and financial investors
- Pharmaceutical / beauty companies
- Food companies seeking new product developments
- Opportunities for farmed seaweed-based food products
- Academics and researchers working in the seaweed industry