IAM's Auto IP series attracts the leading IP experts across the automotive supply chain - from the OEMs and tier suppliers to the high-tech innovators and industry disruptors.
Now in its fifth year, Auto IP USA returns to Detroit on September 30 with cutting-edge insight from all industry perspectives including:
- Frederick Mau, IP Counsel, Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Jennifer Stec, IP Counsel, Ford Global Technologies
- Mark Duell, Principal Counsel, Honda Patents and Technologies North America, LLC
- Milan Patel, Senior Patent Counsel, Volvo Cars
- Dalpreet Saluja, Associate General Counsel and Chief IP Counsel, Visteon
- Todd Pleiness, IP Specialist - Innovation Group, MAHLE Engine Components
- Toni Hickey, Deputy General Counsel and Chief IP Counsel, Cummins, Inc.
- John Cheek, Chief IP Counsel, Tenneco/DRiV
DISRUPTORS AND INNOVATORS
- Rakesh Michael, Senior Counsel, Patents and IP, Uber
- Scott Witonsky Vice President, IP and Licensing, WiTricity
- Teemu Soininen, Head, Automotive Licensing Program, Nokia
- Carl Bowers, Senior Counsel, Patents, Lyft
- Paul Liu, Head, IP, TuSimple
What's new for 2020?
- What does the patent landscape tell us about the auto industry? Understand how convergence, new technology and new players in the field are driving fundamental change, and how that is affecting the patent market
- Collaborating for success: Hear how significant IP-based collaborations and partnerships are creating a very different auto ecosystem
- The SEP landscape: Determine the outlook for wireless connectivity and the potential litigation on the horizon
- Data opportunities and challenges: Explore how to create value from data and use it as an asset, as well as the issues raised by misuse, data ethics and regulation
- Future challenges: Examine the state of play with EV and AV technologies, the future role of the OEM and transferable lessons from other areas of mobility
Can't make it to Detroit? IAM will be in Munich for Auto IP Europe on September 14
General Admission: USD 695.0
Time: 08:00 - 19:00
Venue Name: The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit