COME JOIN OUR MARKETPLACE EVENT AT OAKLAND MALL!
Beginning September 7th, 2019 Until November 10th, 2019
Every Saturday @12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Sundays @12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This is a Professional Advertising/Marketing Exhibit
Start or Establish Your Business Here!
Sell your brands, company, products, and service crafters direct sales!
Each brand entrepreneur, home-based business, or local business gets 1 8ft x 8ft, average 64 sq. ft space for their display and booth inside the store.
DISCLAIMER *Sign a lease (you are liable to pay in full or could be sued), pay the security deposit, first and last month's booth rent, insurance, utilities, and utility deposits.
All exhibitors help each other. When one person is late, away, or at lunch, others will watch their displays. We also help sell products, collect money and write a receipt for your items. If you are not there all the time, you still will have shoppers looking at your products or services. Maybe we can help you make sales.
The exhibit will be held upstairs near the JCPenney
OPEN: Saturdays @12:00 pm - 8:00pm, Sundays @12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please read and follow all the information below:
- Bring your own tables, chairs, clean neat white table cloth
- Yes, I understand all events are subject to change without notice
- ALL food sales, samples, tastings, etc. are prohibited
- Yes, I understand No refunds to vendors for any reason.
- I will deliver and bring in my own products and disassemble and remove everything
- Yes, I understand No Late vendors. Set up open 10:30 am.
- Oakland Mall, enter mall entrance upstairs, facing John R
- Yes, I understand that there is no guarantee of sales or attendance
- No soliciting in mall, restrooms, food court, parking lot or other areas
- Exhibitors collect a 6% sales tax or claim on your taxes.
- Mall may require the removal of items or displays. Exhibitors comply will be asked to leave, not allowed back, No refunds.
- Abusive behavior will be subjected to termination and the vendor must leave. NO Refunds
- All mall rules MUST be followed.
- I will throw away all my trash and respect the property and work area
- I will post events, posters on my Facebook, website, other social media.
- OCBA Inc and mall not liable for refunds, or other liabilities for failure to fulfill this contract due to reasons of location event held before or during the event if destroyed by fire, other calamity, acts of nature, weather, public enemy, strike, ordinances or other legal authority or cause beyond control.
- Including negligence shall OCBA Inc, mall management, associates, families, be not liable direct, indirect, special, consequential damages resulting from attending events.
- If any section, sentence, clause, phrase or portion of this contract is for any reason found invalid or unconstitutional by any court of in Oakland County, MI such portion shall not affect the validity of remaining rules, regulations, and terms.
- This is a legal contract to reserve a space at local events. Legal disputes, exhibitor liable for legal expenses incurred by OCBA Inc or the mall will be handled in court in Oakland County, MI
- Exhibitors MUST agree to allow their picture and likeness for advertising
- There are no refunds for any reason
- Email for CONTRACT EXPOMichigan@gmail.com or go on our website: http://www.expomichigan.com
No contracts: $10 mall late fee or you must leave. The mall must approve contract!
Thank You! We look forward to seeing you there!