Employer of the Day
All are welcome to attend the Employer of the Day on Monday, July 22, 2019 from
10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hennepin County Library – Brookdale, 6125 Shingle Creek Parkway, Room AB, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430.
Make a difference in someone’s life!
Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI) is a non-profit that provides housing and care for persons with physical disabilities and brain injuries, as well as seniors and veterans. ASI provides accessible, affordable housing, assisted living and rehabilitation services.
ASI is hiring Resident Assistant Personal Care Attendants and Resident Assistant-Floats.
- FT and PT Permanent positions
- Wages $13/hour; $13.75 floats
- No experience necessary; will train
- Jobs are available in various locations through out the Twin Cities
- Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, education reimbursement and wellness rebate
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English and pass DHS background check
- May apply online before event at http://www.accessiblespace.org/Careers
This is a walk-in event, no pre-registration is needed. The event is free and open to all job seekers. Please bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
This event is sponsored by Hennepin County Eligibility and Work Services (EWS).
If you have questions, please contact:
Lisa Cain at email@example.com or 612-596-1990
Colleen Dufek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-543-5159
Meykal Ahmed at email@example.com or 612-348-9872
See you there!