Employer of the Day
All are welcome to attend the Employer of the Day on Monday, September 23, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hennepin County South Minneapolis Human Service Center – 2215 East Lake Street, Minneapolis 55407.
Delta Global Services is hiring Employee Security Screeners and Cart Security Screeners.
Delta Global Services provides aviation services to airline business partners throughout the United States, Guam, and the Bahamas.
- Full time permanent positions. Wages $14 - $18/hour
- Shifts: Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday 6:30 am - 3 pm, 2:30 pm - 11 pm, 10:30 pm - 7 am
- Prefer State of MN training/certification guard card or equivalent and prior military, security or law enforcement experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and been US resident for at least 5 years.
- Must be able to speak and read English. Background and drug check.
- May work outdoors.
- Location: MSP International Airport
- Benefits: Fee based, space-available flight benefits, medical/dental/vision, 401k, short/long term disability, and quarterly bonuses. Uniforms provided.
Save time and fill out an application ahead of time on-line at: https://www.dalgs.com/
This is a walk-in event, no pre-registration is needed. The event is free and open to all job seekers. Please bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
This event is sponsored by Hennepin County Eligibility and Work Services (EWS).
If you have questions, please contact:
Lisa Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-596-1990
Colleen Dufek at email@example.com or 612-543-5159
Meykal Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-348-9872
See you there!