• Intensive high-yield review
• Aligned to the PANCE/PANRE blueprint
• Pre-course practice questions
• 30.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credit
• 11.75 Hours designated pharmacology content
• 10.0 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of common medical problems.
• Apply clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestations of common problems.
• Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of uncommon medical problems.
• Review key images and key points to enhance understanding of new knowledge.
• Implement strategies regarding evaluation and management of general medicine diseases.
• Review clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions encountered by PAs and NPs.
• Apply evidence-based principles to clinical practice.
• Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study.
Time: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Before May 1, 2017: USD 649.00,
After May 1, 2017: USD 699.00
Speakers: Eric A. Aguirre, A.P.R.N., C.N.P., Claudia M. Anderson, A.P.R.N., C.N.P., M.S.N., Nicole M. Bush, A.P.R.N., C.N.P., Kelly J. Christensen P.A.-C., Erin L. Deering, A.P.R.N., C.N.P., Daniel C. DeSimone., M.D., Justine S. Herndon, P.A.-C., Sally E. Heusinkvelt, A.P.R.N., C.N.P.,