This symposium highlights a spectrum of topics to include clinical care, education, clinical-basic science research and professional development. Up to date-information is delivered for this digital experience via prerecorded presentations accompanied by live introductions, session moderation, Q and A sessions, and virtual roundtable discussions. This symposium is designed to meet the professional needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and individuals with an interest in gastroenterology and hepatology.
This symposium is designed to meet the professional needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and individuals with an interest in gastroenterology and hepatology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify appropriate management options for Barrett's Dysplasia.
- Summarize the training, reading, and reporting for small bowel video capsule endoscopy.
- Cite various guidelines for the use of anti-TNF agents in pregnancy IBD patients.
- Review the AGA Clinical Practice Guideline on the Management of Coagulation Disorders in Patients with Cirrhosis.
- Summarize the ergonomic strategies to help mitigate risks for musculoskeletal injuries in endoscopy.
- Describe local, national, and international leadership and coaching experiences.
Time: 08:55 - 16:15
General Admission: USD 175.00
Speakers: Ferga C. Gleeson, M.D. , Jean C. Fox, M.D., Diana L. Snyder, M.D., Jennifer Horsley Silva, M.D., Shanda Blackmon, M.D., M.P.H., Elizabeth Rajan, M.D., Shabana Pasha, M.D. , Nayantara (Naina) Coelho-Prabhu, M.B.B.S. , Alina M. Allen, M.D., Blanca C. Lizaola-Mayo, M.D. , Harmeet Malhi, M.B.B.S. , Dilhana Badurdeen, M.B.B.S. , Allison Schulman, M.D., M.P.H. , Violetta Popov, M.D., Ph.D. , Renumathy Dhanasekaran, M.D. , Lin Chang, M.D., Kara De Felice, M.D. , Amandeep Shergil, M.D. , Anjali Bhagra, M.D.