Buried in Treasures - a Group to Address Hoarding Behavior
The workshop is about more than clutter...
* Overcoming challenges
* Increasing motivation
* Reduce acquiring
* Prioritizing and celebrating choices
Self Help & Empowerment for Finders & Keepers
* Is clutter getting in the way of how you live your life?
* Are you feeling overwhelmed with too many possessions?
* Are you embarrassed to hve people over?
This program is a 16-week course that is based on the book "Buried in Treasures".
A group is starting March 20th, 2019 in Missoula, MT at St. Paul Lutheran Church.
The group is for people who want to learn how to declutter and stop over-aquiring. Each week you will
learn a specific skill followed by the completion of challenging and rewarding exercises. Individual progress, challenges,
successes and goals are monitored throughout the sixteen weeks.
This group is a judgement free environment for people who are ready to make a change in their life.
There is also a VIRTUAL CLASS starting..... ask for details.
**** email or call to be put on the waiting list for the next class
Registration is required! Call or email for more information.
(440) 666 - 9326 - firstname.lastname@example.org